miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

En Inglés

Today my entry is going to be in English , cos many bloggers said me it would be good :) So , today at school I had Science again . The teacher is constantly talking about lots of different things , and I must remember them until the next day , when he could ask me about them . That was my Science class . Next of it , French , with a new teacher in a new class . And then , the break!! Eating a meat sandwich with my friends remembering school when we were 9 years old :) The classes , with "Educación para la ciudadanía" (I don´t know the meaning of it in English) , Language and Geografy (It´s a bit boring :( ) And that was the school today . In a few days (perhaps) , I´ll write in English , but I think I will write in English on Facebook only :)
See U soon!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario